is because he died some years earlier as reported by Arab newspapers and French Intelligence and other sources: http://www.globalresearch.ca/osama-died-in-2001-msnbc-hit-piece-unwittingly-reveals-corroboration-for-dr-steve-r-pieczenik-s-assertion/24753
Below A CBS News Report about Bin Laden in a Pakistani Hospital on Sept. 10th, 2001:
Here we go:
Above: al-Wafd Front Page indicating the Death of Osama Bin Laden.
Below: Funeral Article from same Newpaper.
Below: Funeral Article from same Newpaper.
al-Wafd, Wednesday, December 26, 2001 Vol 15 No 4633
News of Bin Laden's Death
and Funeral 10 days ago
A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa'da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death. The official, who asked to remain anonymous, stated to The Observer of Pakistan that he had himself attended the funeral of bin Laden and saw his face prior to burial in Tora Bora 10 days ago. He mentioned that 30 of al-Qa'da fighters attended the burial as well as members of his family and some friends from the Taleban. In the farewell ceremony to his final rest guns were fired in the air. The official stated that it is difficult to pinpoint the burial location of bin Laden because according to the Wahhabi tradition no mark is left by the grave. He stressed that it is unlikely that the American forces would ever uncover any traces of bin Laden.
Of Course if that is unbelievable.. here is a New York Times article for all you people who believe the only news comes from "Trusted Sources" like the NY Times, CNN or Fox News.
New York Times July 11th, 2002: http://www.nytimes.com/2002/07/11/opinion/11TAHE.html?ex=1089432000&en=373a282aeff2716a&ei=5070&todaysheadlines
Fox News December 26th, 2001: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html
On a side note: On May 1st, 1776 Adam Weishaupt created the Bavarian Illuminati; and it just so happened that the U.S. Government declared Bin Laden's dead on May 1st, 2012... Coincidence?
For further proof and research see below news reports (found via: http://aliblogger.com/osama-bin-laden-dies-again-anymore-bonus-lives-left/)
1) Report: Osama bin laden Already Dead - Wednesday, December 26, 2001 (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html)
2) U.S. Ignores bin Laden Death Reports, Continues Search - NewsMax.com Wires - Wednesday, December 26, 2001 (http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/12/25/190519.shtml)
Top news media networks announce the death of Osama bin laden:
1) FBI Official Thinks Osama bin laden Is Dead - WASHINGTON, July 17, 2002 (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/07/17/attack/main515468.shtml)
2) Bin Laden ‘probably’ dead - Thursday, 18 July, 2002, 09:15 GMT 10:15 UK (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/2135473.stm)
3) Sources: No bodyguards, no bin Laden (http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/07/30/binladen.son/index.html)
4) Lt. Col. Oliver L. North certain of Osama’s death (http://www.nytimes.com/2002/08/27/books/27NORT.html)
5) Peter Bergen: Bin Laden has aged ‘enormously’ - February 1, 2002 Posted: 1:24 PM EST (1824 GMT) (http://edition.cnn.com/2002/US/02/01/gen.bergen.cnna/index.html)
6) Musharraf: Osama bin laden likely dead - January 19, 2002 Posted: 12:35 AM EST (0535 GMT) (http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/south/01/19/gen.musharraf.binladen.1.19/index.html)
7) Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Bin Laden would need help if on dialysis - January 21, 2002 Posted: 10:42 AM EST (1542 GMT) (http://www.cnn.com/2002/HEALTH/01/21/gupta.otsc/index.html)
8) Bin Laden tape a fake, Swiss lab says Scientists compared recording to 20 other tapes of terror chief - Nov. 28, 2002. 06:23 PM (http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1038524483919&call_pageid=968332188492&col=968705899037)
9) Osama bin laden family DNA will help to identify ‘tall man’ killed by CIA By David Wastell in Washington and Charlotte Edwardes (Filed: 03/03/2002) (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;sessionid=GNI3QJ2GLQOXFQFIQMGCNAGAVCBQUJVC?xml=/news/2002/03/03/wxray103.xml&secureRefresh=true&_requestid=68233)
1) Popular conspiracy-mongering radio host Alex Jones announces, citing high-level Bush administration sources, “that Osama bin laden died of natural causes and that his family has given the body to the CIA.” Jones added, “they’re gonna roll him out right before the election, he’s on ice right now.” (http://www.prisonplanet.com/121703binladendead.html)
2) French military analyst announces that Osama bin laden was killed in an American air raid in Tora Bora shortly after the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001. (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/bin-laden-%20died-from-wounds-suffered-in-tora-bora-air-raid-says-arab-expert-%20538318.html)
Note: This news article was removed just yesterday following the new announcement of Osama bin laden‘s death. I believe slowly and gradually they will remove all such articles that deal with Osama’s death announcements in the past. So don’t blame me if the links don’t work in future.
February – Iranian Radio reports that Osama bin laden was captured in the Afghan-Pakistan border area “a long time ago” — but the official announcement was delayed because “Bush is intending to use it for propaganda maneuvering in the presidential election.” (http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004-%2002/28/content_310332.htm)
April – The Israeli press picks up an account from a radical Muslim London newspaper: “We now report that the al-Qaeda organization has announced the death of Osama bin laden.” (http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3078937,00.html)
September – French intel document says that Saudis believe bin Laden had died of typhoid in Pakistan. (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15024223/ns/world_news-%20terrorism/)
June – Citing two unnamed officials, Time magazine reports that a recent CIA study has concluded bin Laden has long-term kidney disease and “may only have months to live.” (http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1819280,00.html)
April – Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari tells the media that his country’s intel services “obviously feel that [bin Laden] does not exist anymore”