Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Lance of Courage

After my Article on Hope; I realized I was missing one single most important part of the equation...

Of all the different types of Hope that lie within and without of ones self, It is 'Courage' that lies inside, that is able to face the fears that brings us to the depths of despair and cover us in insanity.

It Is Ones Courage and the Courage of all the others in or Life that make us able to face things by ourselves proving that even if we are physically alone and in the direst of circumstance and quite possibly on deaths doorstep; that if We are able to face such things, then we are truly not alone ever.

And in the great expanse of all things, I must give credit where credit is due.
Thank you to the Japanese People; for even amidst all their structured craziness, they still know how to stop and smell the roses.

R. William Holzkopf Jr.

Arigato Gozaimasu. also goes out to my Good Friend Ame~Chan who has been a positive force in my life, and to her I say, {Toivo, Rohkeus, Rakastaa}.

No comments:

Post a Comment