Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Executive Order: July 15, 2013 -FORCED MEDICATIONS- in U.S.

 From:

 "Obama's new executive order states the there is an enforcement of mandatory HIV testing for “all individuals ages 15 to 65 years” will be overseen by the US Preventative Services Task Force, in coordination with the Department of health and Human Services (DHHS).

Forced medications for us all may be around the corner.
"


  One can give the argument that we need to fend off disease especially Auto-immune Viruses, how about Cancer, or Colds or your basic Bacterial infection? Skinned your knee, well guess what, You will be forced into Medical Care by the Government.

Well, although we need to curb some medical conditions in hopes of stopping them for good, the problem herein lies that this is a violation of a persons Individual Rights.

No, Don't quote the Patriot Act I & II or the NDAA or any other Right Violating Illegitimate laws to me. I know full well what they entail, but I suspect most of you don't.


The fact is though we need to curb disease and other debilitating things like HIV/Aids, Ones Individual Rights should not be violated in the process.

In 1755 (Pennsylvania Assembly: Reply to the Governor, Tue, Nov 11, 1755), Franklin wrote: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Think about this, it really isn't hard. Allowing this illegitimate Executive Order to come to pass will only subjugate U.S. Citizens to Dictatorial type powers and prove we do not deserve the Rights we are born with.

I for one like that I can believe or Not in anything I want to, Speak as I may and Go where I please as long as I do no harm.

It seems however that Many others in the U.S. do not feel as I do, Maybe they should Move to China, or the Congo, or Even Brazil.

The other problem is that Much of our Vaccines and even some medications contain Mercury (Thimerosal) a known toxin that causes damage to our Brain and bodies, it is a cheap form of preservative, there are other safer ones, but the mercury remains.

R. William Holzkopf Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment